Support from our corporate partners, sponsors and friends enables us to continue creating programmes of excellence for audiences and participants at home in Wales, as well as on tour throughout the UK and overseas.
Sponsorship is essential to our ability to offer the breadth of work that we do – particularly for aspects that require more substantial investment.
We offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities, including:
- Project & Production Sponsorship contributing to the creation of a new work, the commissioning of a choreographer, or the development of a specific project
- Touring Sponsorship to support our domestic touring programme, including Northern Ireland and Scotland; International Sponsorship which helps us to realise our international touring ambitions
- Principal Sponsorship
We can devise a bespoke package of benefits tailored to your company’s unique marketing and public relations needs.
Donations are also vital to our ongoing work, no matter the size:
- £5 will buy a new yoga mat.
- £70 will pay for a teacher for a dance class.
- £2,000 will buy costumes for a new production.
Donations made with Gift Aid allow us to claim an additional 25p for every £1 donated.
If you are interested in supporting us either as a sponsor or through individual giving, or if you are interested in becoming a Friend of the Company, please contact David Wright, Deputy Director at email@example.com or on 029 2063 5611.